FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY
The Friends of the Library is a volunteer group that:
- Acts as an advocate for the Library in the community
- Supports the Library Board’s efforts to maintain the quality operation of the Library
- Organizes special events to develop financial resources for the Library
- Holds an annual book sale
BOOK DONATION GUIDELINES
All book donations are sorted by a dedicated group of volunteers. To help them, please review books you might donate.
Donated books should be:
- clean and in good condition so that they will be appealing to other readers
- relatively dust free, not discolored or written in
- structurally sound with intact binding and pages which are not ripped.
Please no textbooks, encyclopedias, dictionaries or travel guides older than four years.
If you are considering a large donation, please contact Lisa White at 860-435-0598 to make arrangements.
If you’d like to make a monetary contribution to support The Friends, please send to P.O. Box 66, Salisbury, CT 06068.
Thank you, Friends of Scoville Library