Presented in Collaboration with Noble Horizons
Log-in information for these sessions is posted below
A sampler of gentle somatic movement, Yoga, Qi Gong and more! No experience necessary. This class is easily adaptable for people of all ages and ability levels.
- Increase mindfulness and breathe easier
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Learn gentle movements that feel good, relax tense muscles and increase mobility
- Improve balance: target muscles that provide stability in standing and walking
- Improve cognition and activate parts of the brain that are central to memory
- Connect with yourself and others.
Suzanne Mazzarelli is the owner of Be Well Community Yoga in Canaan, CT. She is a certified Yoga Therapist that believes strongly in the body’s innate ability to heal, and the power of mind-body practices to support wellness at any age. She specializes in working with people in chronic pain, or who struggle with anxiety. She also works with seniors throughout southern Berkshire County and NW Connecticut to improve strength, flexibility, and balance.
Join Zoom Meeting
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Find your local number:
Meeting ID: 817 0902 9121
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81709029121# US (New York)
+13017158592,,81709029121# US (Washington D.C)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)