Log-in information for these sessions are below
A sampler of gentle somatic movement, Yoga, Qi Gong and more! No experience necessary. This class is easily adaptable for people of all ages and ability levels.
- Increase mindfulness and breathe easier
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Learn gentle movements that feel good, relax tense muscles and increase mobility
- Improve balance: target muscles that provide stability in standing and walking
- Improve cognition and activate parts of the brain that are central to memory
- Connect with yourself and others.
Suzanne Mazzarelli is the owner of Be Well Community Yoga in Canaan, CT. She is a certified Yoga Therapist that believes strongly in the body’s innate ability to heal, and the power of mind-body practices to support wellness at any age. She specializes in working with people in chronic pain, or who struggle with anxiety. She also works with seniors throughout southern Berkshire County and NW Connecticut to improve strength, flexibility, and balance.
Suzanne Mazzarelli is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Scoville Library: Therapeutic Breath and Movement
Time: May 28, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Thu, until Jun 18, 2020, 4 occurrence(s)
May 28, 2020 11:00 AM
Jun 4, 2020 11:00 AM
Jun 11, 2020 11:00 AM
Jun 18, 2020 11:00 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 8958 8644
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83289588644# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,83289588644# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)Meeting ID: 832 8958 8644Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/