Ages 9-18. THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL
This workshop will meet on July 6th, July 13th, July 20th and July 27th. Attendance at all workshops is strongly encouraged.
Graphic novelist Barbara Slate will offer a series of her critically acclaimed “You Can Do A Graphic Novel” workshops for tweens and teens on Zoom during the month of July.
Among the points Slate will teach are:
• Tapping into the creative process.
• Creating memorable characters.
• Developing the plot (using an ingenious method of
color coded Post-it notes)
• How-to come up with compelling dialogue, and
• Laying out a successful graphic novel page.