We are excited to see you again!. We are open Tuesday through Friday, 10-5 and Saturday, 10-4 by appointment. We are booking separate appointments for the children’s floor and main floor. We will be welcoming one group at time, upstairs or downstairs, for a half hour time slot. If you wish to use both floors, please let us know when making your appointment.
We are also accepting appointments for using wifi in the Library. We have three separate locations, each of which may be booked for two hours a day. Wifi is also available in outside the building and in the parking lot behind the Library. You may also book a 30 minute slot to use a Library computer.
We can arrange to print and fax items for you as well. Just call us and we will set it up.
Call us at 860-435-2838 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
- You will have the Library to yourself during your time slot.
- Ring the bell to the right of the front door when you arrive.
- For the children’s floor, please use the glass doors at the end of the walkway and knock when you arrive.
- Masks are required for everyone in the Library
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you come in.
- Returns will be through the outside book drop only.
- For your safety and ours, per CDC guidelines, all returned items are quarantined for 72 hours.
- Our bathrooms are closed.
- Water, coffee and tea are not available.
- We will not have newspapers.
- Each day, we will post booked and open slots on the door. If you come and there is an open slot, please ring the bell.
Remote pickup will still be available during the same hours.