We are excited to see you again!. We will reopen our doors, Tuesday, July 14, at 1:00 by appointment. We are booking separate appointments for the children’s floor and main floor. We will be welcoming one person at time, upstairs or downstairs, for a half hour time slot. If you wish to use both floors, please let us know when making your appointment. Call us at 860-435-2838 or email at email@example.com to book an appointment.
- You will have the Library to yourself during your time slot.
- Ring the bell to the right of the front door when you arrive.
- For the children’s floor, please use the glass doors at the end of the walkway and knock when you arrive.
- Masks are required for everyone in the Library
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you come in.
- Returns will be through the outside book drop only.
- For your safety and ours, per CDC guidelines, all returned items are quarantined for 72 hours.
- Our bathrooms are closed.
- Water, coffee and tea are not available.
- We will not have newspapers.
- Each day, we will post booked and open slots on the door. If you come and there is an open slot, please ring the bell.
Remote pickup will still be available. Our hours will be the same: 1:00-5:00, Tuesday through Saturday.